For our hotdogs, we use meat that has been kept to a high welfare standard, reared outdoors on farms in and around the South West of the UK. Most animals are completely free ranging and all have access to the outdoors for the majority of their lives. The animals are not fed growth enhancers and we only use animals that have had a good natural life.
JUST TO REMIND YOU;
- Gluten Free
- Contain 90% meat (just 7% water and 3% herbs and spices)
- Produced using only natural herbs and spices, not extracts
- No artificial colours, additives or phosphates
- Smoked using fruit woods not just sprayed with smoke!
The franks are made by people who are trained and experienced Charcutiers who care about what they make and use bespoke equipment, this is what provides the franks with such a smooth and silky texture, and eliminates those nasty gristly bits!
CLASSIC FRANKFURTER Our most popular Frankfurter produced using pork, beef or a mix. A lightly seasoned, fine emulsion frankfurter, smoked like a classic Viennese sausage. We use apple wood and whilst giving as lovely smoky covering, it has a delicate and well rounded flavour. This is the one that goes into the bun with onions, sauerkraut and mustard or whatever tasty delights you have in mind.
THE SMOKEY PAPRIKA DOG A little spicy kick, made with chilli chip, smoked paprika, cayenne and marjoram. Whilst it packs a punch the heat is gradual and flavoursome without being volcanic. Some clients use it as a hot link.
CHICAGO DOG The frank that’s a nod to the more authentic American style hotdog. The meat is a little courser, so not so emulsified, adding a little more bite.
- Our first Xmas event of the Yuletide period @CandlelitDart Love this one. Always lovely atmosphere. Burgers and hot… https://t.co/XJ1UpD7jhz
- The Reuben is back today! Our hotdog with Smoked shredded beef topped with melted cheese & served with a gherkin. Amazing @DartFoodFest
- Certainly not beach weather so stroll around @DartFoodFest and come and say hello instead! #hotdogs #embankment… https://t.co/U5YsX6w1Nb
- Can’t believe it’s a year since the last @DartFoodFest , but tomorrow we start serving again on the embankment #prepping #hotdogs #dartmouth
- Not long till @DartFoodFest So much to eat and drink, so make sure you have room for a hotdog on the embankment #hotdog #dartmouth