Our take on pulled pork uses whole boned shoulders of Eastbrook Farm Saddleback pigs, marinated in a secret blend of herbs and spices along with Cornish Sea Salt and McCrindles cider. It is left to marinade for three days, added to the smoker to slow cook and smoke for ten hours over apple wood until perfectly tender. Fresh out of the smoker the coating of spices transform into a crust – a trademark of the pulled pork tradition. Once pulled it is extremely succulent, has a deep, sweet and savoury flavour from the pork and spices, a tiny chilli hit and an undertone of fruity acidity from the cider. It is a perfect combination of regional products combining to make an exceptional artisan quality version of a widely used product.
Our Hot smoked beef brisket uses beef from traditional and traditional cross breeds. We source from Ruby and White in Bristol and from selected farms in Somerset and Wiltshire. It is lightly cured and coated with pepper, cumin. caraway and coriander.
- Day off so wife invites friends round for a BBQ, guess who’s cooking 🙄
- Long days but thoroughly enjoyed the chilled, family atmosphere @GlasdenburyFest . My kind of festival. Congrats to… https://t.co/eiRg6jWStG
- @GlasdenburyFest @GrandpaFranks @BaysBrewery recycling glasses is encouraged 😉 https://t.co/RJTBpwyapK
- @GlasdenburyFest tomorrow through to Sunday! Plus they are showing the footie x
- What a great afternoon catering for @dart_netball at their end of season bash! The sun came out and so did plenty of 🏆!