Our take on pulled pork uses whole boned shoulders of Eastbrook Farm Saddleback pigs, marinated in a secret blend of herbs and spices along with Cornish Sea Salt and McCrindles cider. It is left to marinade for three days, added to the smoker to slow cook and smoke for ten hours over apple wood until perfectly tender. Fresh out of the smoker the coating of spices transform into a crust – a trademark of the pulled pork tradition. Once pulled it is extremely succulent, has a deep, sweet and savoury flavour from the pork and spices, a tiny chilli hit and an undertone of fruity acidity from the cider. It is a perfect combination of regional products combining to make an exceptional artisan quality version of a widely used product.
Our Hot smoked beef brisket uses beef from traditional and traditional cross breeds. We source from Ruby and White in Bristol and from selected farms in Somerset and Wiltshire. It is lightly cured and coated with pepper, cumin. caraway and coriander.
- Our first Xmas event of the Yuletide period @CandlelitDart Love this one. Always lovely atmosphere. Burgers and hot… https://t.co/XJ1UpD7jhz
- The Reuben is back today! Our hotdog with Smoked shredded beef topped with melted cheese & served with a gherkin. Amazing @DartFoodFest
- Certainly not beach weather so stroll around @DartFoodFest and come and say hello instead! #hotdogs #embankment… https://t.co/U5YsX6w1Nb
- Can’t believe it’s a year since the last @DartFoodFest , but tomorrow we start serving again on the embankment #prepping #hotdogs #dartmouth
- Not long till @DartFoodFest So much to eat and drink, so make sure you have room for a hotdog on the embankment #hotdog #dartmouth